Dragon*Con ended Monday afternoon and I am already sad about it being over.
I had a pretty good time and got to meet Nichelle Nichols, Brent Spiner, Jonathan Frakes, John DeLancie, Jamie Bamber in addition to seeing Aaron Douglas and Richard Hatch again.
I spent way too much time standing in lines (3 hours for the BSG panel, but I was head of the line!) and trying to get back and forth from one hotel to the other.
Some things I learned at this year's Dragon*Con:
1) Spartans come in all shapes and sizes and their shields are really heavy.
2) People will throw up over a balcony at the Hyatt and it will land on someone's head.
3) If you leave your mate sitting long enough, a naked girl will come sit down with them.
4) Dog the Bounty Hunter is not just an urban legend.
5) In order to get your picture taken, all you have to do is tape a sign to your breasts.
6) It is possible to eat Long John Silver's 3 days out of 4 and live to tell about it.
7) When you lie down for a nap, set an alarm to make sure you make it to the next party.
8) Stormtroopers will dance for money
9) Corsets are very, very sturdy.
10) Take more than one extra day off for recovery.
Pics will follow soon.